Sign up now for my next journaling workshop at the Rehoboth Art League!
Journaling to Clear What Clutters Your Mind
Location: The Rehoboth Art League
Room: Children’s Studio
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Level: Ages 18 & Up Beginner
* Access your subconscious mind and tap into the vast resources stored there.
* Reduce tension, frustration, anger, and other strong emotions.
* Improve your time management and your organizational skills.
* Track cycles, patterns, and trends in your life.
* Unlock the mysteries of your dreams.
* Experiment with creative writing.
* Write your autobiography.
* Clarify your goals.
And, have a lot of fun!
“Journal to the Self” Weekends
Price: $150 per person
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE NEXT SESSION!
The Journal to the Self weekend workshop, based on the work of Kathleen Adams, M.A., will teach you 18 different techniques for your journal practice. Whether you’ve written in a journal for years, or are just getting started, these methods can help you explore various aspects of yourself, your life and your relationships with others. You’ll discover that writing in a journal doesn’t require a big time commitment; in fact, one technique was developed from a corporate time management exercise! Many writers and artists find that journaling can help jump-start or enhance their creativity. The only skill needed to participate in the workshop is a willingness to be open to self-discovery and personal growth.
Led by Anne Barney, Certified Instructor in the Journal to the Self curriculum, and award-winning author of four books of poetry, the workshops will take place in the Rehoboth Beach, DE area.
Questions? Please fill out the contact form below. I’ll be in touch!